TP-Link's TL-SM311 series Fibre Module Cards are designed for extending transfer distance between managed switches, media converters and other TP Link products such as the Smart PoE+ Switch, Web Smart Switch and the JetStream Stackable Managed Switch. When attached to TP-Links managed/smart switches, they can extend the distance to several kilometers even tens of kilometres which will satisfy the distance requirement of LAN. Users can choose whether and which items to use the fibre modules according to the demand in order to lower cost.
- Multi-mode MiniGBIC module
- Suitable Products: T3700G-28TQ, TL-SG5412F/TL-SG5428, TL-SL5428E,TL-SG3210/TL-SG3216/TL-SG3424/TL-SG3424P,TL-SL3428/TL-SL3452, TL-SG2210P/TL-SG2216/TL-SG2424/TL-SG2424P/TL-SG2452, TL-SL2210/TL-SL2218/TL-SL2428/TL-SL2452 and MC220L
- Supports Full-Duplex.
- Supports Pull-or-Plug with power on switches
- Power: internal power from switches
- Australia's leading importer & wholesaler of 19" server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated