TP-LINK Power Over Ethernet PoE Injector :TL-POE150S
The TP-LINK Power Over Ethernet PoE Injector TL-POE150S fully complies with IEEE 802.3af standard, and can work with all IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant PDs (Powered Devices) or PoE Receiver Adapters, such as TP-LINK 's TL-POE10R, or other equivalent product, to expand your network to where there are no power line or outlet, where you wish to fix device such as AP, IP Camera or IP Phone, etc.
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Auto-determine the necessary power requirements
- Gigabit speed support
- Plug-and-Play, requires no configuration
Interface: 2 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Port, AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX, 1 48VDC POWER INPUT PORT
Power Supply: 15.4W (Max. 48VDC)
Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vistatrade; or Windows 7, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
Operating Temperature: 0? to 40?
Storage Temperature: -40? to 70?
Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing
- Australia's leading importer & wholesaler of 19" server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning-fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated