Socomec : NETYS PR RT 1700VA Tower / Rack UPS
The NETYS PR is a Line Interactive, true Sinewave Output 1700VA Universal tower / 2U rack UPS. It is a versatile, convertible high performance UPS solution for professional and IT equipment, servers and networking devices, CAD/ Graphic workstations with monitors and peripherals and control systems
- A secure and professional supply continuity
- & Ideal solution for protecting small servers, networking devices and peripherals.
- Assures service continuity to critical applications.
- Designed for professional applications: the sinevawe inverter technology assures full compatibility with any kind of load and power supply.
- Tailored to IT networking : The space and time-saving tower/rack conversion option means it can be installed easily either in tower mode or inside standard 19" rack cabinets depending on the user 's needs.
- Simple to install : No configuration needed on first startup.
- & Compact footprint (2U/89 mm) for installation in rack cabinets.
- Attractive design for visible installation in offices.
- USB port and HID protocol as standard for direct interfacing with Windows systems, without the need for additional specialist software
- Protection for your data line: Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage
- Meets practical needs:& Optional battery extension modules (EBM) to meet all back-up time requirements, even after installation
- Clear and uncluttered LCD interface, with buzzers that immediately indicate the operating status of the UPS, even for less specialist users
- Simplified maintenance and Battery `hot swap ', without closing down other applications.
- Easy to use and to integrate: Wide range of communication protocols available in options (including JBUS, TCP/ IP and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS) middot; Easy connections to the applications
- & Wide range of communication protocols available in options (including JBUS, TCP/ IP and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS) middot; Easy connections to the applications (depending on power) via 8 or 8+1 IEC 320 (IT standard) sockets
- & Load segmentation function to prioritize loads and manage critical situations
- & EPO (Emergency Power Off) emergency stop
- & RS232 advanced connections for the management of the power supply and local/ remote shutdown of applications
Standard and Option Feature
- LOCAL VIEW: ideal UPS monitoring and shutdown point-to-point solution for Windows®, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems
- HID: UPS management based on Windows® embedded service - USB interface
- MODBUS/JBUS RTU (RS232)
- NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP interface for UPS monitoring and shutdown management of several operating systems
- Dry-contact interface
|1. Fan / air vents |
2. EPO Emergency Power Off
3. USB serial port
4. RS232 serial port
5. Connector for external battery extension
6. UPS output sockets
7. NTP protections (RJ45)
8. Slot for optional communication boards
9. Input socket
10. UPS full power output socket
|1. On / Off
2. Load present
3. Load level (5 steps)
4. General Alarm
5. Battery fault / Replace the battery
7. Battery capacity
8. Normal mode / Battery mode (flashing)
9. Automatic Voltage / Regulation active