Socomec : NeTYS PE 2000VA Tower LCD UPS
The NeTYS PE 2000VA is line Interactive and the ideal way to protect IT applications at home, the office, or in retail environments. Perfect for CAD and graphics workstations, multimedia peripherals, LCD screens, monitors and Point of Sale systems. This unit provides 60 minutes of back-up time, see the Technical Data sheet below for details on the differences between each model.
- Cost-effective way to protect SOHO or POS applications.
- Easy to use control panel with graphical LCD/LED monitor.
- Protect from network power cuts and voltage fluctuations.
- Integrated AVR to stabilise output voltage, avoid drops when switching to battery.
- Simple connection: IEC 320 sockets for IT peripherals.
- Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
- Quasi Sinewave
- Tower only
- USB comm's port and cable
- Local View free software
- Data line protection ports
- 4 x 3 pin Aust output sockets
- Includes 3 pin Australian input cord.
1. Output sockets
2. USB port
3. Mains input cable
4. Circuit breaker
5. NTP data line suppressor
| || |
2. Operation with battery
3. Normal operation
4. On / Off
5. Load present
6. Load level (5 steps)
7. General Alarm
8. Battery fault / Replace the battery
10. Battery capacity
11. Normal mode / Battery mode (flashing)
12. Automatic Voltage / Regulation active
|Sn [kVA] ||650 VA ||800 VA ||1000 VA ||1500 VA ||2000 VA |
|Pn [kW] (0°C to 35°C) ||360 W ||480 W ||600 W ||900W ||1200W |
|Input / output ||1/1 |
|Input || |
|Mains voltage ||177 V - 290 V |
|Rated frequency ||50 / 60 Hz with automatic selection |
|Mains connection ||Cable with plug |
|Output || |
|Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) || || || || || |
|Rated voltage ||230V ±10% |
|Rated frequency ||50/60 Hz |
|Wave form ||Step wave |
|Protection ||Overload, significant discharge and short circuit |
|Sockets ||650-850: 2 x Australian standard ||1000-1500-2000: 4 x Australian standard |