New Series II Rackstuds Nuts. Red 100 Pack
A clever alternative to conventional server rack nuts. Rackstuds are designed to fit the standard EIA square punch vertical rails with 9.2 - 9.89mm holes. Rackstuds are made from a non-conductive fibre reinforced thermoplastic so it won't conduct any electrical and save for your networking, musical gear or rack-mounted equipment.
The New Rackstuds Nuts were designed with a 10mm hex profile. Some of the features are: no more stripping screwdriver slot, more threads without making the nut longer meaning enhanced security for same size nuts, and the new Nuts can be interchanged anytime at will with the old one.
Rackstuds are easy to install, it goes in from the front to simplify installations, no tools needed and won't cut your finger.
- Includes 100 RackStuds.
- Tool-free installation.
- Holds goods in place while you install.
- Supports rail thickness up to 2.2mm.
- Redesigned nut with Screwdriver slot for easy removal if it was over tightened.
- Universally interchangeable with cage nut screws.
- Install easily, easy on the fingertips.
- Material: High-grade polymer construction.
- Colour: Red, black, yellow.
- Push in Strength: 46kg
- Pull out Strength: 92kg
- Shear Strength: 156kg
- Rated Shear Strength: 20kg
1-year limited warranty.
- Australiars leading importer & wholesaler of server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning-fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated