Minimize Downtime in PoE Systems
brings all the benefits of Automatic and Cloud Controlled reboot to your PoE cameras, access points, security systems and all PoE plus devices. This Gigabit Ethernet PoE Extender supports up to 25.5 Watts of switching and automatic configuration. Add the Power Supply and iBoot-PoE becomes a full PoE Midspan Injector, with reboot!
- Passive PoE Extender with Reboot
- 9 - 72 VDC up to 90 Watts
- Web and Cloud Managed Reboot
- Automatic Reboot
- Self Configuring
- Need Injector Version? Contact Glexia
Clean web page design makes it easy to see the status and control power to any outlet. View the Status of automation, both AutoPing and TrafficMonitor.
iBoot-PoE Automation Setup
iBoot-PoE can self configure the automatic reboot. You can always manage or tweak the settings here.
All the setup is handled with easy web forms. Set multiple schedules to have a clean reboot every morning, or shut down at night to reduce power waste.
Take power control with you wherever you travel. iBoot Automatically detects mobile browsers and provides reduced clutter for easy one thumb access.
PoE Standards by Model
iBoot-PoE Active Extender PoE, PoE+ IEEE 802.3af 802.3at
iBoot-PoE-I Active Injector PoE, PoE+ IEEE 802.3af 802.3at, Up to 25.5W
iBoot-PoE-P Passive Extender 9 – 72 VDC and 802.3af Mode A, Mode B and 4PPoe Wiring
- 10/100/1000 Full or Half Duplex Auto sensing Uplink/Downlink
- Cat 5 Cable Included 6’/2m long
- IP Addressable. DHCP or Static
- HTTP Web Server built-in, Port Assignable
- Telnet Server built-in, Port Assignable
- DxP Messaging Protocol, Port Assignable
- Auto-Ping TCP Protocol
- Dataprobe Cloud Service Compatible
- Dual Password Protected, User and Admin
- LEDs on Network Jacks indicate network status
- NET IN: Power to the iBootPoE
- PoE OUT: Power supplied to PD
- 4.90 x 1.85 x 1.34 in. (124 x 47 x 34 mm)
- Operating Temperature 0 to 50 Deg. C
- RoHS/WEEE FCC Part 15 Class B CE