This unit is shipped with Australian mains power (line) cords. Custom line cords upon request.
Expansion Unit for iBoot-G2S and iBoot-G2+
Control up to Three Outlets!
iBoot-EXP is a remote-controlled power On / Off switch. It is designed to be controlled by Dataprobe’s iBoot-G2+ or iBoot-G2S Web-Enabled
Power Switches, as an expansion unit. iBoot-EXP handles worldwide power from 105-240VAC. It is capable of switching up to 12Amps at 120VAC and 10 Amps at 220 VAC. Two iBoot-EXP units can be connected and independently controlled by the iBoot-G2+ or iBoot-G2S.
- 105 – 240 VAC Auto Ranging
- 12 Amps at 105-125 VAC, 10 Amps at 210-240 VAC
- Power Inlet: IEC 320 C13 Plug. Line cord for North America Included. 16AWGX3C x 6’/2m
- Power Out: IEC 320 C14 Receptacle. Extension Cord for N. America Included. 16AWGX3C x 2’/60cm
- Two Inputs, Two Outputs, Screw Terminal Connections
- V+ | Power IN | This is +12 VDC power from the iBoot-G2+ or iBoot-G2S Maximum current 100 mA
- I | Input | Control Input from iBoot-G2+ or iBoot-G2S
- G | Ground | Signal Ground for Input and Output
- O | Output | Status Output to iBoot-G2+ or iBoot-G2S
- H x W x D: 2.0″ x 3.2″ x 4.2″ (60mm x 82mm x 107mm)
- Operating Temperature 0 to 50 Deg. C
- MTBF 540,000
- Hours Operating Cycles 10,000,000
- Mechanical. 100,000 at Maximum Load
- FCC Part 15 Class B
- UL/cUL UL60950
- Listed I.T.E File No. E225914
- CE Directives 89/336/EEC, 92/31/EEC and 93/68/EEC