This unit is shipped with Australian mains power (line) cords. Custom line cords upon request.
- Web Controlled Power Switch
- AutoPing and HeartBeat - Auto Reboot
- Cloud Service - Manage from Anywhere
- 5 - 48VDC up to 5 Amps
Minimize downtime for DC-powered systems
Model iBoot-DC has all the basic features you need to quickly get your crashed system back on-line without the need for an expensive site visit.
Clean web page design makes it easy to see the status and control power to any outlet. History log shows the last 5 events.
iBoot-DC Status with AutoPing Enabled
If AutoPing or Heartbeat are enables, their status is displayed as well. View the number of triggers.
All the setup is handled with easy web forms. Set multiple schedules to have a clean reboot every morning, or shut down at night to reduce power waste.
Take power control with you wherever you travel. iBoot Automatically detects mobile browsers and provides reduced clutter for easy one thumb access.
- 5 – 48 VDC Auto Ranging
- +VDC and -VDC Systems Supported
- 12 Amps up to -29.9 to 29.9 VDC.
- 2 Amps -48 to -30 VDC
- 2 Amps +30 to +48 VDC
- Positive Terminal Switched.
- Negative Switched Available on Special Order
- Power Inlet: Screw Terminals
- Power Outlet: Screw Terminals
- 10/100base-T, Auto-sensing Uplink/Downlink
- Cat 5 Cable Included 6’/2m long
- IP Addressable. DHCP or Static
- HTTP Web Server built-in, Port Assignable
- Telnet Server built-in, Port Assignable
- DxP Messaging Protocol, Port Assignable
- Auto-Ping TCP Protocol
- Heartbeat Detector Protocol
- Form Processing Browser Required
- Mozilla 3.0 or IE 3.0 or greater
- Dual Password Protected, User and Admin
- H x W x D: 2.0″ x 3.2″ x 4.2″ (60mm x 82mm x 107mm)
- Operating Temperature 0 to 50 Deg. C
- MTBF 360,000 Hours
- Operating Cycles 10,000,000 Mechanical. 100,000 at Maximum Load
- FCC Part 15 Class B