4Cabling 1.5m Black Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet. Supports 8K@60Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1.
The 4Cabling Ultra High Speed HDMI cable range delivers the performance that leaves its predecessors in the dust.
Delivers a maximum bandwidth of a whopping 48.0 Gbps as specified in HDMI 2.1 enabling the leads to carry video resolution up to 4K @120hz and 8k @60Hz with 24 bit/pixel colour depth.
Supports eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, and HDR formats.
The 4Cabling Ultra High Speed HDMI cable is backwards compatible with older HDMI devices: simply plug it into any standard Type-A Female HDMI socket and it's all good to go. This means our leads are compatible with all previous standard and a wide range of Audio/ Video players such as Blu-ray players, DVD players, LED, LCD, plasma and OLED TVs, Commercial Video Mixers, projectors, media players and the latest gaming consoles. You can get the highest quality HDMI your device has to offer, and with the latest and most up-to-date TV sets (and an adequate internet connection) you can enjoy Netflix or Foxtel to its fullest UHD resolution with 4Cabling New Ultra High Speed HDMI cable range.
With 24K gold-plated corrosion-resistant connectors, you can rest assure that 4Cabling HDMI cable will last longer than most other Ultra High Speed HDMI cables. The oxygen-free 30AWG and fully shielded construction make our Ultra High Speed HDMI cable virtually noiseless, with very low distortion, making it very reliable for any Audiophile and Home Theatre enthusiast.
4Cabling Ultra High Speed HDMI cable Cable Features:
- Higher video resolutions support a range of high resolutions and faster refresh rates including 8K @60Hz and 4K @120Hz for immersive viewing and smooth fast-action detail. Resolutions up to 10K are also supported for commercial AV and industrial and specialty usages.
- HDR support ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, contrast and wider colour gamuts-on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
- The 4Cabling Ultra High-Speed HDMI Cable supports the 48G bandwidth for uncompressed HDMI 2.1 feature support. The cable also features very low EMI emission and is backwards compatible with existing HDMI devices.
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) simplifies connectivity, provides greater ease of use and supports the most advanced audio formats and highest audio quality. It ensures full compatibility between audio devices and upcoming HDMI Ultra High Speed HDMI cable products.
- Enhanced refresh rate features ensure an added level of smooth and seamless motion and transitions for gaming, movies and video. They include:
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces or eliminates lag, stutter and frame tearing for more fluid and better detailed gameplay.
- Quick Media Switching (QMS) for movies and video eliminates the delay that can result in blank screens before content is displayed.
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduces latency for smoother no-lag gaming and real-time interactive virtual reality.
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) allows the ideal latency setting to automatically be set allowing for smooth, lag-free and uninterrupted viewing and interactivity.
4Cabling Ultra High Speed HDMI cable supported frame rates:
- 4K @50/60Hz
- 4K @100/120Hz
- 5K @50/60Hz
- 5K @100/120Hz
- 8K @50/60Hz
4Cabling Ultra High Speed HDMI cable Cable Specifications:
- Ultra High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet Channel
- RoHS compliant
- Colour: Black
- Type: Round
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Jacket Diameter: 5.5mm ±0.2mm
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Conductor Gauge: 30AWG
- Supported Bandwidth: 48Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: 2160px x 3840px @120Hz; 4320px x 7680px @60Hz
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 85°C
- Insulation impedance: DC 300V, 10MΩ/Min.
- Conductor resistance: 5Ω
- Supports HDCP: 2.2
- Dielectric strength: 200V AC/Sec. 1mA.
- Connector A & B: HDMI Type A Male
- Pin plating: 24K Gold
- Cable length: 2m
- Warranty 3 years