The USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter
USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter turns an available USB 3.0 port into an HDMI output.
Improved speed by using the USB 3.0 connection. Supports resolution up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz, this device makes it easy to add multiple monitors to your PC. The high-speed USB 3.0 delivers smooth high definition content to the HDMI display.
Due to update with Windows 10, the supplied CD may cause Windows to enter into a state of constantly rebooting. If this has occurred, a system restore of Windows will be required.
Please use the latest drivers available from here.
The correct drivers to install are labelled ' USB 3.0 to VGA/HDMI Driver (FL2000)
When you first plug in the unit, it may show up as a camera in your device manager with a missing driver and the unit will not work. Installing the driver will allow the adapter to work without a reboot.
- Utilizing 5Gbps Super Speed USB3.0 as a display interface
- (Plug and Display) Easily connect multiple displays to your Laptop, Macbook or Desktop PC in minutes. (One adapter per display required)
- Mirror or Extend large Desktop displays to any HDMI monitor or Projector.
- Expand your workspace and increase your productivity
- Support up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz resolution
- Robust built-in USB 3.0 cable to maximize durability.
- USB powered - No external power adapter required
- Supports Windows 8 32 and 64 bit
1-year limited warranty.
- Australia's leading importer & wholesaler of 19" server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated